Friday, December 4, 2009

30 Rock, a new meaning to LMAO

I've seen the show once or twice in the past, and I must say I was just about on the ground laughing while watching this weeks episode of 30 Rock. First, let's start off with the hat that says "Teenage Grandpa" - ha, does it get any classier than that? I wish I would have patented that idea.. sheesh! Now, this next comment was probably the best part of the show. This is from when Tina goes to the doctor to get her eyes done: The doctor says "Nervous? I can give you something for that but I can't have sex with my patients." That line gave a new meaning to lmao, or lol - which, both of those are WAY over used during online chat...

Futhermore let's touch face on Tracy Morgan trying to have a baby girl. EGOT?! haha, I envy his wife - yea Tracy is a little left of center but come on ladies - we know we all want a man to reach for the stars. But it begs the question: what if his wife gets preggers with a boy? A cliff hanger to get us to watch next week!

Enjoyed watching the show, probably the next best thing to Katt Williams stand up!

3 comments:

  1. Exactly how many storylines were gong on here? Or does it matter? (refer to "Digressive TV")
    Did you know that Tracy's wife is on The View? As, of course, is Whoopi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had about the same amount of exposure to the show as you. Ive maybe seen an episode or two before, but never really sat down to watch a full length episode and all of its plot lines. I was cracking up the entire episode, and even had to rewind many times to watch the jokes over again they were so funny. I am also anxiously waiting to see what next weeks episode has in store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about the whole sex for nervousness joke, that was pretty hilarious along with the comment on the "Lasig" off brand eye surgery. It's really cool to see old SNL cast members interact with one another on a different level than they did in the sketch comedy show. I think part of the reason why 30 Rock is so good, is because a lot of the cast has already had experience working together.

    ReplyDelete