Even though I'm in college I have to admit that I still watch Elmo's World because he's just about the coolest puppet out there.
Show's I can't live without:
Family Guy, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Will and Grave, Roseanne, Modern Family and The Office, Price is Right (AMAZING in HD)
Marathons we probably have all got hooked into:
Any CSI, Law and Order SVU
Cartoon: Looney Tunes from back in the day, road runner style - even the occasional pink panther
Favorites from childhood: Hey Dude!, Salute your shorts, remote control, recess, alex mack, saved by the bell, drew carey show (cleveland rocks) and the list goes on..
Movies: Where do I begin with this list, sheesh! The Patriot, Peral Harbor, Charlie Wilson's War, Old School, Bio-Dome (and any Pauly Shore movie for that matter), Katt Williams: The Pimp Chronicle's, Orange County, Titanic (sadly, ha) - For Love and Basketball, waiting, etc..
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't Katt Williams in jail? Anyway, nice list! I read the kids' shows to Couch Potato Princess and we both went "Ohhhh!" at "Alex Mack." Good times. We didn't like Drew Carey (other than the opening song) except for "Whose Line is It, Anyway?" but that was because of Wayne Brady and the Canadians.
ReplyDeleteMarathons! Tis the season for them, am I right? The Princess was watching all of The Sopranos awhile back, and I would occasionally get sucked back in, trying not to let loose with any spoilers (like, "Oh, he gets whacked in the pool.")
Nurse Jackie! Dexter! Weeds! We don't get Showtime! Ack!
Yay Nikki! so happy to see you're taking this class too! Pretty sure i already had a good grasp of what you like to watch on TV, but it was interesting to see and read regardless. I keep seeing it on everyone's posts, and i'm disappointed i forgot to post it on mine as well, but I LOVE DEXTER! What a sick fuck! and so smart.. so much fun to watch :-D
ReplyDelete